How do I sign up?
- Request to sign up instantly online, by clicking on “Sign Up”
(IFcinema users: another e-mail address is required to open a CinEd member account).
- After being notified of your request, your contact coordinator will e-mail you a form to fill out and return by e-mail or mail.
- If you meet the criteria for membership, your request will be approved and your user account will be activated.
- Save your username and password. Log in and download the CinEd player.
You can now take advantage of the CinEd collection and its many resources, and share it with young people!
Conditions of Use
The cined.eu platform is a secure digital tool that provides films as digital files so that noncommercial public screenings may be organized, similar to those of a film club. The platform hosts content (films and teaching materials) intended for strictly pedagogical and noncommercial use.
- Access to films, also free, is reserved to signed-up members and leaders of image education projects (teachers, educators/educational and socio-cultural institutions, etc.) who wish to develop this activity with young people.
The films have been previously acquired by the partners for free use under specific, clearly defined conditions
Read our recommendations and guidelines in detail
An encryption and geolocation system (DRM protection so that the films cannot be copied, moved, burned to a disk or destroyed) guarantees complete security of the posted files for the rightholders of the films. The films are therefore only accessible to members whose registration was approved, limited to a certain time period and to the countries where the films have appropriate rights: the films were acquired for 22 to 45 European countries for a period of 3 to 5 years.